- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup of diced onions
- 1 crushed garlic cube
- 2 10 oz bags trader joes English Peas
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 1 6 oz container organic paste ( use the whole can)
- 1 1/2-2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Add 1 tablepsoon butter and oil to a deep pan. Once the butter has melted add the onions and garlic.
- Mix the onions and garlic together in the pan for 4-6 mins on medium hear till the onions start turning brown.
- Once onions are brown add the 2 packs of peas and mix in well. Let the onions and peas mix together for 3 or 4 mins to coat the peas.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of water and the container of tomatoes paste and mix well.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan and the salt and pepper.
- Cook on medium for 15 mins till sauce has thickened a little.
Serve with Jasmine rice.