This meatloaf recipe is as easy as it gets. It takes 10 minutes to prepare and mix it all together and the oven does the rest of the work! Serve with mashed potatoes and a green salad!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes. Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 2 lbs organic pasteurized beef
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup diced onions
- 4 mini sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 garlic cube crushed
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Hungarian paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup to spread on top of meatloaf once in the pan
Preheat oven to 350°. Place rack in the middle of oven.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 15 ingredients. Gently mix all the ingredients lightly but thoroughly.
- Gently put the Meatloaf into a lightly greased 5×9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Either one is fine.
- Spread the remaining 2 tablespoons of Ketchup on top of the meatloaf and bake.
- Bake for 1 hour. If the meatloaf is getting too brown at the top while cooking, simply cover with foil till it’s done.
Serve with mashed potatoes.