- 8 oz Lilly white self rising flour4 oz butter ( 1 stick butter ) melted
- 8 oz wallaby whole Greek yogurt
- 8 oz sugar
- 4 oz eggs( 2 large eggs) gently beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 oz mini chocolate chips(Ghirardelli)melted . The rest melts in the oven
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Butter a 9-inch loaf pan.
- Put the butter into a microwave safe bowl and melt
Add sugar , flour, to a bowl and whisk together
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs gently, add the vanilla extract and yogurt and combine. Add the melted butter.
- Put the chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 secs. Till they start to melt.
Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture gently. Do not over mix. Just till combined
- Gently pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake at 350°F for 60 mins. Check the cake after around 45 mins to see how brown the top is getting. If its getting too brown simply cover with foil till the cake is done.