- 8 oz gluten free flour( cup for cup)
- 8 oz sugar
- 4 oz ( 1 stick butter) melted
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 4-5 around (1lbs )medium banana mashed up
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 3/4 semi sweet chocolate chips ( ghirardelli)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar . To sprinkle on batter once in the pan
Heat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9- x 5‐inch loaf .
Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl.
1. Once cooled add the eggs, milk and vanilla extract .
2. Gently beat the wet ingredients together.
3. In a separate bowl combine ( flour, sugar, salt and baking soda) With a whisk gently combine the dry ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl mash up the bananas.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients , just enough to combine (it’s okay if there are lumps). Gently stir in bananas and chocolate chips.
4. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
Sprinkle a teaspoon of brown sugar over the batter.
5. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until nicely browned. A toothpick inserted should come out clean with a few crumbs attached to it.