- 1 16.5 oz Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 3.4 oz French Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese , softened and beaten
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 14.5 oz cans of peach slices in juice( cut up into small pieces so that they don’t sink in the cake). Reserve juice
- 1/ 2 cup of juice reserved from peaches
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1.7 oz or 4 teaspoons of all purpose flour
- Place a rack in the center of the oven, and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly mist a 10-inch tube pan with a butter spray.
- Sprinkle 1 Teaspoon of sugar around th pan to coasted it ( it gives the cake that extra crunch top)
- Place the cream cheese in mixing bowl with the sugar and whip till its soft and smooth. 2 mins
- Add the eggs, peach juice, oil, vanilla extract and flour to the mix.
- Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Stop the machine and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat for 2-3 minutes more, scraping the sides down again if needed. The batter should look well blended and smooth.
- Add the cut up peaches and gently blend them into the batter till well combined
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing it out with the rubber spatula. Place the pan in the oven.
- Bake the cake until it is golden brown and springs back when lightly pressed with your finger, 45 to 50 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and place it on a wire rack to cool for 20 minutes. Run a long, sharp knife around the edge of the cake, invert it onto a rack