- 1 16.5 oz Duncan Hines Devils Cake
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 up sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso granules dissolved in 1/2 cup warm water (see note below
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 12 inch Bundt cake pan with Pam flour spray. Add I teaspoons unsweetened coco powder to coat pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer in a large bowl, beat the eggs till well combined. 1 min
- Add remaining ingredient except the chocolate chips.
- Beat together the cake mix and pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs, vanilla, coffee and all- purpose flour.
- Beat for about 3 minutes on medium speed until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix gently into the batter and pour into a bundt cake pan.
Bake at 350 F 40 to 60 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. I always check at around 40 mins to see if the cake is done. If the top of the cake is getting too brown simply rotate the pan and cover with foil till the cake is done. Usually the cake is done by 50 mins.